[intro]Throughout the year, ZHPP schedules special programming to enhance our classroom curriculum.[/intro]
These may include movement and music programs, a school-wide hayride, both marine and furry animal visits, science programs, and visits from the town fire and police departments.
ZHPP makes an effort to ensure that these programs are age-appropriate and available to as many of the children as possible.
- Music 1x monthly
- Yoga 1x monthly
- Spanish 2x monthly
- Masterpiece Arts in the Four's, and Five's
- Animal Embassy
- Farm animals
- Community workers (dentist, police, and doctors)
- Fire truck visit
- Woodcock Nature Center for the Three's, Four's, and Five's (twice a year for hibernation and awakenings)
- Maritime Center
- Bread and Movement for the Four's and Five's
- School bus ride for the Four's and Five's
- Special field trips for the Four's and Five's