Throughout the year, ZHPP schedules special events to enhance our classroom curriculum.
These can include movement and music programs, a school-wide hayride, both marine and furry animal visits, science programs and visits from the town fire and police departments.
ZHPP makes an effort to ensure that these programs are age appropriate and available to as many of the children as possible.
- Music 1x monthly
- Yoga 1x monthly
- Spanish 2x monthly
- Masterpiece Arts in the 3’s 4’s 5’s
- Animal Embassy
- Hay ride
- Farm animals
- Community workers (dentist, police and doctors)
- Fire truck visit
- Woodcock Nature Center – 3’s , 4’s, 5’s
(twice a year for hibernation and awakenings)
- Maritime Center
- Bread and Movement for the 4’s and 5’s
- School bus ride for the 4’s and 5’s
- Special field trips for the 4’s and 5’s