Zion’s Hill Preschool Program provides a developmentally appropriate learning environment for children ages two to five years.
Our team of highly skilled educators facilitates play-based learning through thematic activities, drawing upon the Creative Curriculum and the CT Preschool Curriculum Framework.
Play-based learning offers children a natural environment to build the foundations for reading, writing, math and science, while simultaneously practicing the social and emotional tools necessary to foster friendships, independence and self-help skills. These skills, coupled with gross motor activities and creative arts, allow children to grow through exploration, discovery and expression.
Zion’s Hill Preschool is an Independent Nondenominational School. Our school community has no religious affiliation. We welcome all faiths and cultures.
Our low teacher to student ratios enable us to focus on each child and their unique potential, which in turn allow children to develop self-confidence and a lifelong love of learning. In partnership with families and the community, we provide a nurturing and loving atmosphere to support our children and provide continuity between school and home.
Download the ZHPP Brochure (PDF).
- A part of Wilton since 1972, at Zion’s Hill, lifelong friendships are formed
- Highly educated and long-tenured teachers, trained in CPR and First Aid
- Low teacher to student ratios
- Parent-run Board of Directors
- Daily electronic communications to show our emergent curriculum in action
- State-of-the art playgrounds, Bike Park and Movement Room
- Library complete with SmartBoard technology